Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Can Mold Inspections Make Remediation Efficient?
Inspecting a property after mold damage can help identify where the colonies have impacted the house the most. Our experienced remediators and crew chief can work with the customer to identify priority areas and limit the spread and worsening of mold and microbial threats when remediation gets underway.
Mold Remediation Objectives for Mold Specialists
We have experienced Applied Mold Remediation Technicians (AMRT) accredited through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification with the latest practices and approaches for many facets of remediation and mold removal. We have solutions when you need action:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
Mold Damage Repairs
With a general contracting license, the team can provide repairs and reconstruction often necessary after mold growth. Organisms feed on organic matter, which can deteriorate building materials. From needed repairs to prevent further moisture penetration and water damage to full-scale build back of discarded construction materials, our team can help.
How Can SERVPRO Remove Harsh Odors After Black Mold?
Deodorization is a necessary practice after mold remediation as musty smells are often a telling sign of colonization. Not only can these odors exist in the open environments, but porous materials nearby can absorb the scents and require advanced deodorization practices to recover. Often, thermal fogging can address the majority of odor concerns, but other approaches and products might be necessary, such as:
- Hydroxyl Machines
- Ozone Generators
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (239) 352-8300
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of East Naples?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (239) 352-8300
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of East Naples is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the East Naples community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2070 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: